Find out how to access the different features of your speaker using the buttons on the included remote control:
- Press to power your speaker on or off.
- Press and hold (for about five seconds) to enable or disable auto-wake, which lets your speaker automatically power on when sound is received via the Optical or aux-in connections. When enabled, an up-tone is heard; when disabled, a down-tone is heard
Press or hold + or – to increase or decrease the volume level
Press to mute or unmute sound
Press to control your TV with the Power, Volume or Mute buttons
- Press to control a connected Bluetooth® device with the Volume or Mute buttons.
- Press and hold (for about one second) to allow Bluetooth devices to connect to your speaker.
- Press and hold (for about 10 seconds) to clear the memory of previously connected Bluetooth devices. When cleared, a tone is heard
- To adjust the amount of bass, press BASS, then use the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the bass. When finished, press BASS again.
- To select the default bass setting, press and hold BASS until the speaker lights blink
- Press to enable Dialogue mode for the current source. When enabled, the source light on the speaker glows green.
- If your speaker is mounted to a wall, press and hold for five seconds to enable Wall EQ. When enabled, an up-tone is heard; when disabled, a down-tone is heard