Hover your cursor over the buttons on the simulator below to learn about each button’s function:
- Off: Turns off both your iPod®/iPhone® and the system.
- Play/Pause: Press to play or temporarily stop the current track on the docked device; press again to resume play. Press and hold to play another connected device while your iPod®/iPhone® changes.
- Volume +: Increases the volume.
- Playlist up: Press to select the next playlist.
- Volume -: Decreases the volume.
- Playlist down: Press to select the previous playlist.
- Seek back: Press once to skip to the beginning of the current track or twice to skip to the beginning of the previous track. Press and hold to quickly scan backwards through a track.
- Seek forward: Press once to skip to the next track. Press and hold to quickly scan forward through a track.